Moving On

It's been quite sometime since I resigned, but I am still working as I will officially be released on 21st November. When I agreed for the date little did I know it will mess me up quite a lot. I am kind of officially here but mentally looking ahead. And no I have not yet landed a new job if that is what you thought. It is just that the fact it will be a new beginning once again post 20th November. Not to mention the fact it will also be officially winter and I could bring out the stash of yarn and get knitting! There are a few WIP projects, the list is like this:

Dad's vest
Hubby's Pullover
My T
and all the glorious socks that I want to knit!

But I am going greedy already looking at thousands of great knitters around the world doing their magic, with a short cardigan vest, a toque hat, a quirky belt and ever so delicate triangle shawls!

I think I will start with the greed part and knit a pair of socks to welcome the illusive three cool months in Kolkata! After all a little greed is fine as the winter is really short, blink and you have missed it!

Comments

Popular Posts