New Beginnings


As we step into another new decade things look more exciting and challenging, but I am sure we will meet them head on as usual. Its been ages since I had the chance to write but what can be better day to restart than the New Years Day itself. Wishing everyone a very Happy and Joyous 2011. May this be a rocking decade. Last decade was indeed an eventful one in my life. Met my life partner, tied the proverbial knot, redesigned my career path according to my wishes. Traveled to new places, had lovely pets. Made some great friends and made ever lasting memories.  Hope this new decade will bring more cherished moments for the future. Indeed a lot has happened since July 2010 but then sometimes life just has other plans and our paperback moments have to wait. Here are some pics of night view of Kolkata from the 29th floor. Although I could not capture the fire works as was too excited like a child to see them so up close and personal but I hope you can use your imagination and picture them in the night sky. Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts