So much to do, so little time

May be a little late but I do have my 2009 personal plans ready. Although I do not dare to make plans anymore because life is much too full of surprises and rude shocks, so what exactly is the point of doing all that major strategy crunching. But I still yearn to do few things. Craft wise speaking it has been a good start, I did learn how to knit a sock and gifted them to my best friend a FIL and plan to knit a dozen over the year for next year Christmas. Super, the first goal of the year achieved but still I have a bundle of projects. Four so far and counting??? Now I have to start working on the sweater I was trying to knit for myself. I keep on making silly mistakes on that and get bugged. Moreover neither do I like the yarn's feel anymore nor do I like the colour any longer, so really need to push myself to work on this, oh I must push myself to do it. A small sports cardigan for my nephew, which definitely looks like have to be gifted to someone younger, may be Madhumita's darling daughter Erisha, next year, thank heavens for Unisex fashion! Then there is one skull cap yet to be completed and the third pair of sock to finish. This one has to be done tomorrow morning.

Then reading wise got to finish the four books I started a fortnight back. Two of them could be finished tonight. Will start the fourth one, this is a real special one, Amitav Ghosh's "A Sea of Poppies". So four book reviews to be done as well, that will be real fun as well.

Blog wise one blog a week is the target. In the last two years I have published only 45. I shall try to increase the number by 7.

And last but not the least lose some weight. Ha ha ha, the great time has arrived to start my GM cycles.

Comments

Srobona RC said…
You got too many things cooking dear...gonna burn a few for sure :-) Look at my simple new year plan- I have to - Get a job, Learn swimming, lose weight, study something new, write blogs, write a book, learn cycling, get a drivers license, start playing racquet-sports ...see only a handful. you should tone down urs :-)
illusions said…
But look at the bright side, you at least have your priorities right! :-)

Popular Posts